Project: The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Professional Fellowship Program (YSEALI PFP)
Period: September-October, 2022
Area: Professional Fellowship, Leadership Program, Economic Empowerment, Scholarship
No worry, we can still learn to be and to do better.
I was so grateful and humble that Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) saw my value and granted me a scholarship to solely represent Thailand among other 15 selected young professional SEA leaders to the US under economic empowerment theme and to work with the US business sectors to lead change for better inclusive workplace.
It’s a reward of belief, purpose and discipline.
During September-October 2022, it was 6 intensive weeks that I met, lived and learnt from another 15 fellows. All of us are young business owners/founders from SEA countries who have started our organization for just a few years
Here are what we shared among our leader fellowship friends
- can’t be liked but can be respected by everyone
- is painful and can cry
- has an ability to pull ourselves up or even push down
- build friendship before partnership
- dare to pioneer in the most risky situation
- be truly inclusive and diversely sensitive by action not word.
- be initiative, collaborative, and be able to use cross-sectorial approach that enabled us to leading change.
So be a genuine leader that empowers another leader…
Note: The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Professional Fellows Program (YSEALI PFP) is a fully-funded exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Learn more at https://www.ysealipfp.org/